Sunday, October 05, 2014

More excitement.......

.....a surprise invitation to watch Strictly Come Dancing live.  Talk about excitement.  I dug out my sequin jacket and went and had a great time. Just fascinating to see how it all comes together. the dresses are even more sparkly than on TV.   Much pausing of the recording at home to peer at little glimpses of us. My thanks to the dear people who made it possible.

My workroom is still tidy...but that doesn't mean no production.  Today I tried out a Christmas decoration....yes I know... but there is a reason.  More of that some other time. I did have a lovely play.  I have decided to start a new book to hold whatever happens to come off the desk.  The book is called

   
(in response to the question "Why has she done that?)
Made with a Gelli print (must have a session as stock getting low) and letters from Memory Box Alphabet dies this will be the cover.
The first page is called "Autumn"
I love the way the crackle paste worked through a stencil of the leaves. Which was really what I was trying out and then it just grew.

No comments: